Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All ends have beginnings...Dedicated to my odyssey with Prasoon Si(r)nha


We all need a bridesmaid in our life,so what if in my case the best man is bridesmaid..
Even if i intend to use all the words from Oxford dictionary i bet i cant do justice to the relation i share with you..

For moments when you have taught me things like a father to her little princess..
For times when like an elder brother you were perturbed with the slightest and most trivial tensions surrounding me,
For times when like a mother you have given me the warmth,the care,the love and affection,
for times when like a sister you have been my agony aunt
for zillion of times when you have been my mentor
for time and again being my counselor...
for being my best friend in whom i have confided deepest dark truths,inhibitions and apprehensions...
For making me "The Dude" in the gang..
From being a father to a friend :I see family in you...
(Sounds Cliche but true)You are the never ending song in my heart of comfort,happiness and being.I may sometimes forget the words but will always remeber the tune..


Thats just a little peek a boo of journey from being seniors to best buddies

P.S.:this is one post which would be edited till eternity...

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Seems like the subject in the article is really really awesome ! :P .

    Loved the PS :D .

    PS : this post will get a new comment every time subject reads it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice presentation of ur belief
    awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one ... and seems like you have aamir khan in your life ... so prasoon si(R)nha is a must meet guy ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to "The Dudes" gang....u rock...nicely written....direct dilse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To a very pure heart,to the most understanding mate, full on funny pal, trust worthy gal(rare), who was there for me through thick and thin, to the most intelligent gal(again rare), to the talk-a-thon herself, to the charm, to the giggles, to super cuteness, to the bonding broadway...I can be anything to be with 'the FUN' !

    ReplyDelete