Tuesday, January 5, 2010

That Thing Called LOVE !!!

To feel the goose bumps,the jitters oh such lovey dovey things is on my mind
To feel the need of being wanted,the feel where u always on cloud #9...
a place where sheer bliss of love and compassion embrace me,
when all songs just seem "oh so perfect"
when you smile with no reason,when u hum a song,dance along,see urself time and again in mirror,
when you read the same text,mail time and again
when you wish u could talk once again
when you fall short of words,
where blushing,shyness are all that flow in,

oh My god just when i am close to feel its love,i realise its a mirage,
its just my scattered feelings montage...

Its not goosebumps or jiters thats on my mind,
guess Redefining love is on my mind.................!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog.

    Salil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would always want to live in this mirage !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "oh My god just when i am close to feel its love,i realise its a mirage" sounds very familiar :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chirag:loved the line so implemented :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweetie...too good defination bout love and sudden realisation of mirage !! nice one :)

    ReplyDelete